Sunday, December 8, 2013

It’s Sunday, It’s Holiday!

HUAHHH! Long time no see since my last posted. So sorry because I have a lot of things to do, hehehe I mean my job. So, since I know today is Sunday, mean it’s holiday timeeee! I don’t go for trip, staying at home with Pie and do some stupid thing just fine. Beside, yesterday I’ve visited Pie’s family and spent my Saturday by celebrated once again Pie belated birthday. Before get ready for tomorrow work reality, I just want to share my Sunday, after raining outfit. Like I said, weekend for me is the time to take my feet rest from my favorit high-heels. Also take my body rest from formal outfit for work. So I choose this yellow short pants, simple purple singlet and just lovely outer I bought from Bandung. I want forget to put my favorit accessories hat and casual flat shoes! How do I look for this Sunday?   






No comments:

Post a Comment