Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It’s not Blue Ivy, It’s blue me

I’m so girlie, yes me. And eventhough I love everything black and hot pink at the same time but doesn’t mean I won’t wear other colour. And today I show up my blue! So proud to wear this outfit because I made this cutie shirt by my own. Made from 50% machine and 50% hand-made. The rainbow application on my skirt I sew it with my hand, oh my . . . In fact this was my school project. Hope you like it. And a lesson to wear, when you wear some colorful thing for your bottom or top, you must choose soft or single color for the opposite. Like when I wear this colorful skirt, I wear netral match blouse and I choose this blouse from H&M.

And with a simple head-band so I feel like Blair Waldrof, ups! I’m a big fans of her. And the shoes, also from my label caroL.O.Line. Have a nice new year 2014!















No comments:

Post a Comment