Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Evening Breeze! As Lovely As Kate MIddleton Look

I took these photos on evening, if you see the lighting which is naturally without extra light then you’ll know I’m not lying. Well, this is my favorite dress ever, I bought this at my favorite boutique in Singapore. I love black, loved in in the past, present and future but now combining with shocking pink. I also love dress, mini dress so that one of my role models is Kate Middleton. Well, who doesn’t love Kate Middleton? Almost every woman love her style. This is what I wear for refreshing, casual moment. When I can leave my high-heels behind, my formal shirt and mini skirt as my work outfit. And the vest, really help me in it.






And the necklace, I wish you can guess that this is one of my handmade too. In fact is I also sell it. 



You can check the official twitter for my label caroL.O.Line on twiiter @carololinelabel and let me you if you interest to have some of them. Have a nice evening beautiful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment