Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Creepy Finger, Creative Necklaces

Well, I’m a writer but sometimes, when I get free time my hand can’t stop to do something or even just to clean up my study room. So, my creepy finger sometime give me some inspire and direct me to make some of these. Handycraft necklace, when I wear that as accessories of my outfit, several of my friends love it and wanting that too. So I make it for them, for free at first. But after that, they tell me to sell it and VOILA! If you feel the same and fall in love with these stuff, please feel free to contact me on my twitter @sebastiamal or my instagram @aqueencarol.


This is my label,




This is my ispiration, my bible




And my necklaces







1 comment:

  1. It used to be that if you needed Business Phone Service for your business, you called the local phone company, which had a monopoly on your area, and bought what you needed at their price. There was no room for negotiation, and there was no competition, so you were stuck.

    ReplyDelete