Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Do I Look Alike Carrie Bradshaw? :p

Hiii! How do I look? Well this is my outfit for work today and I feel like I’m Carrie Bradshaw with this outfit on Carrie’s Diaries TV series.




Well, not really wishing it now even I like Sex and The City movie, but the fact is I haven’t seen Carrie’s Diaries even once because I have a lot of work and so busy, but that’s okay. Besides, now I’m watching once again or may be twice or more my favorite TV Series Gossip Girl.

So well, what do you think all? Am I look alike Carrie Bradshaw with this outfit? No!!! L.O.L! That’s okay! But who doesn’t want to look like a stylish woman on Sex and The City movie? I bet you want it too. Ok, I’ll come back tomorrow with my favorite character Blair Waldrof of Gossip Girl.


Sssstttt anyway, if you wonder where I found this cute blazer was? It’s my design and I love it always. Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment