Thursday, May 29, 2014

It’s Not Because I Love Blue, It’s Because I Love You

Before I post something new on this blog, I always check my old post first and realize then . . . mostly what I wore was blue! HAH! It’s totally out of my plan because the fact is I never do that in purpose. It just happen fyi. So although that I love fuschia and black at the same time, I just feel so close with blue colour. Blue can make my brown skin look so warm and friendly. Not so bright but quit get enough colour on my outfit. So suddenly it just blue for mostly my post, and it means I have to dig deeper into my closet to reach something different than blue, hahaha…. How do I look today? My hunny said it is always gorgeous when it comes to me, yeah it’s because of you love me, and it’s because I love you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment